If you are eligible for Veterans Educational Benefits, here is the suggested process for enrollment in our online classes.
Fill out the online application form for the program that interests you:
- For the 15 credit Certificate, use this simple Registration Form. You will receive an acceptance letter from the Program Coordinator within 2 weeks and the UMass Veterans Services Office will be notified of your acceptance.
- For the online Associate and Bachelor of Science degree, you must apply to the University of Massachusetts using the admissions documents linked from the appropriate main program website.
Upon acceptance, please send your VA Certificate of Eligibilty to Lynn Gates, Veterans Services Coordinator:
Manager for Veterans Benefits and External Payments
University of Massachusetts Amherst
23 Dickinson Hall
155 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003
- The list of courses planned to be offered in the future are here: Annual Course List
- For more information on Veterans Services, see: http://www.umass.edu/bursar/veteran-educational-benefits
- For assistance, contact Lynn Gates or email@example.com