If you are eligible for Veterans Educational Benefits, here is the suggested process for enrollment in our online classes.
Fill out the online application form for the program that interests you:
- For the 15 credit Certificate, use this simple Registration Form: REGISTER for Certificate. You will receive an acceptance letter from the Program Coordinator within 2 weeks and the UMass Veterans Services Office will be notified of your acceptance.
- For the online Associate of Science degree, you must apply to the University of Massachusetts using the admissions documents linked here: APPLY to UMassSend your VA Certificate of Eligibilty to Lynn Gates, Veterans Services Coordinator:
Upon acceptance, please send your VA Certificate of Eligibilty to Lynn Gates, Veterans Services Coordinator:
231 Whitmore Administration Building
181 Presidents Dr.
Amherst, MA 01003
- The list of courses planned to be offered in the future are here: Annual Course List
- For more information on Veterans Services, see: http://www.umass.edu/bursar/veteran-educational-benefits
- For assistance, contact Lynn Gates or firstname.lastname@example.org,