Internship Information and Forms for Associate Degree Students Only
Search the Stockbridge Job and Internship Board. Search the Board by major. Check frequently as postings are regularly updated.
Below are the files necessary for students and employers to fill out when begining, doing, and completing your internship.
- Download and read all parts of the Internship Requirements for your major. If you have questions contact your academic advisor.
- Note the deadline dates for each component of your internship. Requirements vary from major to major.
- Your advisor must sign your internship proposal before the internship can be confirmed.
Arboriculture & Community Forest Management (ARCF)
Landscape Contracting (LDCONT)
- LDCONT Internship STUDENT Handbook
- LDCONT Internship EMPLOYER Handbook
- LDCONT Internship Report Guidelines
Sustainable Food & Farming (SUSFD)
Sustainable Horticulture (SUSHORT)
Turfgrass Management (TURF)