Going on for a bachelor degree at UMass from the associate degree in Stockbridge School of Agriculture is possible.  If you are completing an associate degree, you must complete a Transfer Application, which may be obtained via Liz Wiernasz, the AS registrar for Stockbridge, in 211 Paige Laboratory. This is an internal application between Stockbridge School of Agriculture and Transfer Staff in the Undergraduate Admissions Office.  

Deadline Dates
March 1st for Fall Semester
October 1st for Spring Semester

If you do not plan to complete the associate degree, a new application for admission, including a transcript of courses taken while in the Stockbridge School of Agriculture, will be required. 
Contact the Stockbridge School office for more information.