The Stockbridge School of Agriculture offers a full range of degree programs from a 15-credit Certificate to Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science Degrees and Graduate Programs.
Associate of Science Degrees
- Arboriculture and Community Forest Management
- Landscape Contracting
- Sustainable Food and Farming
- Sustainable Horticulture
- Turfgrass Management
Find and contact each AS Program Coordinator on our Directory Page.
Bachelor of Science Degrees
- Horticultural Science
- Plant and Soil Sciences
- Sustainable Food & Farming
- Turfgrass Science & Management
Find and contact each BS Program Coordinator on our Directory Page.
ONLINE Certificate and Degree Programs
• 15-Credit Certificate in Arboriculture and Urban Forestry
• 15-Credit Certificate in Sustainable Food and Farming
• 60-Credit Associate of Science in Sustainable Food and Farming
• 120-Credit Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Food and Farming
Email Kristina Bezanson about the Online Arboriculture and Urban Forestry Certificate.
Email John Gerber about the Online Sustainable Food & Farming Certificate or Online Bachelor Degree.
Email Rene Ciulla about the Online Sustainable Food & Farming Associate Degree.