If you are eligible for Veterans Educational Benefits, here is the suggested process for enrollment in the Certificate Program.
- Fill out the online application form for the Program and indicate your eligibility status
- You will receive an acceptance letter from the Program Coordinator within 2 weeks and the UMass Veterans Services Office will be notified of your acceptance
- Send your VA Certificate of Eligibilty to Lynn Gates, Veterans Services Coordinator.
Lynn B. Gates, Manager for Veterans Benefits and External Payments
University of Massachusetts Amherst
23 Dickinson Hall
155 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003
4. The list of courses planned to be offered are here: http://sustfoodfarm.org/online-classes/schedule/
5. For more information on Veterans Services, see: http://www.umass.edu/bursar/veteran-educational-benefits