If you are eligible for Veterans Educational Benefits, here is the suggested process for enrollment in the Certificate Program.
- Fill out the online application form for the Program and indicate your eligibility status
- You will receive an acceptance letter from the Program Coordinator within 2 weeks and the UMass Veterans Services Office will be notified of your acceptance
- Send your VA Certificate of Eligibilty to Judy Gagnon, Veterans Services Administrator.
231 Whitmore Administration Building
181 Presidents Dr.
Amherst, MA 01003
4. You may register for online classes upon acceptance to the Program
5. For more information on Veterans Services, see: http://www.umass.edu/veterans/
6. For assistance, contact Judy Gagnon.
For more information, check: VA Benefits UMass