If you are eligible for Veterans Educational Benefits, here is the suggested process for enrollment in the Certificate Program.
- Fill out the online application form for the Program and indicate your eligibility status
- You will receive an acceptance letter from the Program Coordinator within 2 weeks and the UMass Veterans Services Office will be notified of your acceptance
- Send your VA Certificate of Eligibilty to Lynn Gates, Veterans Services Coordinator.
231 Whitmore Administration Building
181 Presidents Dr.
Amherst, MA 01003
4. The list of courses planned to be offered are here: http://sustfoodfarm.org/online-classes/schedule/
5. For more information on Veterans Services, see: http://www.umass.edu/bursar/veteran-educational-benefits